Your Wi-Fi. Mobile-Ready
Let Apple Professional Services make sure your wireless infrastructure can meet the increased use of mobile devices — helping assess and optimize your network.
Most companies are experiencing significant increases in the number of mobile devices connecting to their Wi-Fi networks— these numbers create greater demand and more network issues than ever before. Our senior-level engineers deliver the experience needed to help you prepare for this demand, optimize your network and ensure iPhone and iPad are well integrated in your Wi-Fi environment.
Bring your network up to speed. Quickly.
Timing is critical. That’s why we complete your Wi-Fi Readiness Review within weeks— combining both onsite and remote services to evaluate your environment, report findings, and document recommendations. This process includes:
- Pre-visit calls to get started
- Up to three days of on site evaluation — examining core wireless infrastructure and interviewing key stakeholders about the current infrastructure, configurations, and practices
- A formal Readiness Report generated using the onsite evaluation, internal research, and reviews
- Review of the Readiness Report with your team to discuss key findings and recommendations
- Relevant follow-ups to transfer important knowledge to your IT personnel and plan next steps, as needed
Who should have a Wi-Fi Readiness Review?
Many customers benefit from this offering, especially:
- Retail environments — busy spectrums and coverage issues
- Corporate HQ experiencing Wi-Fi connectivity issues
- New construction — planning for Wi-Fi architecture
- Hospital environments with interference issues
- VoIP deployments using iPhones
Readiness Review Benefits
Apple Professional Services combines onsite and remote services to:
- Optimize your Wi-Fi environment for iOS devices
- Mitigate dropped connections
- Provide Apple’s best practices for Wi-Fi
- Validate and/or improve your wireless network infrastructure
- iOS devices
- Mobile Device Management and/or a Mac (if using Apple Configurator 2 and OS X Server’s Caching service
- Spectrum analysis
- Coverage areas, cell power, channel properties, and roaming boundaries
- Network configuration
- Platform analysis
- Packet capture (if needed)
- Throughput (if needed)
TM and © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies. Product specifications and prices are subject to change without notice. This material is provided for information purposes only; Apple assumes no liability related to its use.