- Helping to check in and diagnose repairs.
- Repairing both hardware failures and software issues on Apple products.
- Focusing on customer delight, taking great satisfaction as you rebuild not only computers, but also relationships with customers.
- Computer tech background, ideally with Apple hardware and software.
- Apple Certification is a plus, but not required as you have a strong desire and willingness to learn.
- Experience interacting with customers in person and on the phone.
As a reward for your work you will become part of a dynamic workplace with room to grow and build a solid and valuable career. The tier one technician position is a great springboard for ambitious people looking to build a career in IT, leading to opportunities in the retail, business and educational service fields.
Full-time employees receive comprehensive benefits including medical coverage and a competitive salary.