Complete Shared Storage Systems
All in One Box.
The EVO shared storage workflow server gives professional media creation teams total flexibility with built-in SAN and NAS, more connectivity, more storage capacity, enhanced features like automatic project file locking, project/bin sharing, asset tagging, cloud integration, RAID 5/6, and LDAP/AD.
EVO includes easy-to-use project and asset management apps, plus 6K-ready performance and scalability for production teams of any size.
The EVO video editing server takes a giant leap forward in shared storage for media production.
The SNS EVO shared project/media storage server is a beautiful blend of simplicity and performance, with just the right options to make it perfect for your collaborative workgroups.
The EVO workflow-defined shared storage system gives professional media creation teams total flexibility with built-in NAS and SAN, more connectivity, more storage capacity, enhanced features like automatic project file locking, project/bin sharing, cloud integration, proxy previews, asset tagging, RAID 5/6, LDAP/AD, and remote monitoring and setup—all in one box.
EVO is available in 16 bay, 8 bay, and 4 bay configurations.
Scalability & Performance
EVO is a complete, networked, high-performance shared storage workflow server. The hardware and EVO OS are designed specifically
for video/film/TV, graphics, VFX, animation, audio, and broadcast production environments.
- Up to 800TB per managed system
- No per-seat licensing for unlimited users
- Storage pool expansion/growth
- Supports multi-stream HD/2K, stereoscopic 3D, and 6K video projects
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10
A SAN, a NAS, or both at the same time. EVO is designed for online, real-time use with leading Mac/Windows applications such as Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Resolve, Smoke, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Pro Tools.
- SAN & NAS Sharing
- Tag, comment, search, verify, and preview assets with included ShareBrowser software
- Native Avid MC project and bin sharing
- Adobe Premiere Pro/CC project locking
- Final Cut Pro, FCPX, Pro Tools project locking
Ethernet & Fibre Channel
- Up to 28 direct-connect GbE ports
- Up to 8 direct-connect 10 GBase-T ports
- Up to 12 direct-connect Fibre Channel ports
- System-wide, shared recycle bins
- Running EVO OS v.5.8, designed by SNS
- Cloud integration with Dropbox, Adobe CC, others