Mission Mobility is Monkton’s Mobile in Weeks mobility program. Mission Mobility is a comprehensive mobility solution that will enable agencies to build end to end mobile apps in weeks, not years.
With Mission Mobility, Monkton provides you everything you need to build out a mission capability in just 60 days.
How it Works
Mission Mobility will provide you with everything you need for a mobile program:
- GitLab for Source Control, Continuous Integration, Static Application Testing, Project Planning
- NowSecure for Dynamic Mobile Application Testing on real iOS and Android devices
- MobileIron for Mobile Device Management
- Verizon for cellular connectivity
- Choose between either 10 iOS or 10 Samsung devices
- AAL 2 Authentication using Derived Credentials, Duo, or Monkton's AAL2
- Montkon Rebar to build NIAP Compliant Secure Mobile Apps
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) for cloud hosting in AWS GovCloud at a CUI unclassified level.
With each of these components, we will build a production ready mobile solution in two months from project kick off. This will include a user focused design session, configuration of MDM, development, deployment in AWS, and preparation for production use (Authority to Operate).
You may say to yourself "but we already have MDM and LTE" - coming from experience, we know this will take months to get access to. The goal of Mission Mobility is succeed fast and then work with IT to get integrated.