Apple Business Manager is a simple, web-based portal for IT administrators to deploy iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac computers all from one place. When this portal is used with your mobile device management (MDM) solution, you can configure device settings and buy and distribute content.
And Apple Business Manager integrates using federated authentication with Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD) so you can quickly create employee accounts with Managed Apple IDs.
ABM user guide
Apple maintains an online user guide with tutorials on how to assign devices, buy content in bulk and assign it to devices, add locations and more.
Eligible devices are available for assignment to your mobile device management (MDM) solution through Apple Business Manager. After you enroll them, you can assign and manage them using that MDM solution.
Adding resellers to ABM
You can add your Apple customer numbers and Reseller IDs by adding supplier information as necessary. For example, a large organization may have more than one Apple customer number or Reseller ID.
Please make sure to read the DEP Guide before enrolling. Call us at (888) 354-0100 if you have any questions.
1) Create your Apple ID
Visit https://appleid.apple.com and create your account.
Apple will send you an email with a verification link you must click on to activate the account.
2) Go to the ABM Page
Visit https://business.apple.com, and sign in using the email address and password associated to your Apple ID.
1) Complete the Enrollment Form
- Page 1: Your Contact Information (use a corporate email here, not a free account from gmail, yahoo, etc)
- Page 2: Contact information of another person who can verify you are authorized to enroll your organization in the Program.
- Page 3: Company Details and Mac Business Solutions' DEP Reseller ID (1BBEDD30)
- Page 4: Review Details and Enroll